[pct-l] Planning a Trip for 2012

Sir Mixalot atetuna at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 13:48:58 CDT 2011

That brings about another option.  There's a side trail on the approach to
Mt San Jacinto that goes to Palm Springs.  It should avoid most or all of
the snow.  April would be a nice time to hike that trail since it gets too
hot at other times of the year.  I haven't hiked that trail yet, but there's
some information about it on http://mtsanjacinto.info.  I believe the thread
about it was for a hike that occurred about this time last year.

Sir Mix-a-lot