[pct-l] PCTA Leadership

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Nov 28 07:33:01 CST 2011

JMT Super Senior Reinhold writes: You make me laugh....."I  CANNOT  BE  BRIBED".....this is so funny!!!
You are just like  "Sgt. Schultz"  in "Hogans Heros".  One candy bar got Hogan everything he wanted from  "Schultz"....in your case it's a Snickers Bar.  Well, in any case, if you refuse the nomination, I withdraw my nomination.
My plan will not work without you as the treasurer.  This is sad news for the PCTA.

Switchback replies: That is a good point.  But I like ProBars and Laura Bars like Scott.  Us professional hikers only do organic and super power foods.  Snickers bars are for the rookies.  And Snow Bunnies like you.