[pct-l] electronics

shelly skye shelbel26 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 18:25:01 CST 2011

I am at the end of the life of my decidedly un-smart phone and am
considering moving up to an iPhone 4S. This one device can replace my
camera too as it has a pretty nice one included. Plus video, etc. My
question for those with technical knowledge, (or just an opinion for that
matter), is this. What is the lightest, compact, foldable wireless keyboard
that is out there? I have done some snooping around and have found them to
be mostly in 14/15 ounce range but it seems as though I should be able to
find one much lighter than that. Does anyone know of anything in
particular? Thanks for any and all input.

--
Shelly