[pct-l] Warner Springs Ranch

chiefcowboy at verizon.net chiefcowboy at verizon.net
Wed Nov 23 14:09:53 CST 2011

I just confirmed what came to me as a rumor.

The sale of the Warner Springs Ranch to the Pala Indians will close escrow in mid-January.  As soon as they hold title to the property they intend to shut down every aspect of the business for renovations.  Their estimate is three months of closure but we all know how construction projects come with built-in delays.  So, it is quite likely that they will not be open for business when the hikers pass through.  The closure includes the café at the golf course and the mini-market as well so there will not be a resupply opportunity..

I provided them the address for the list so that they can let us know if plans change or they are reopened early.

First restaurant meal will be at Paradise Valley Café.