[pct-l] Crater Lake resupply

Paul Bodnar paulbodnar at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 23 13:01:35 CST 2011

Mazama Campground (near Crater Lake Oregon, Mile 1830) is an excellent resupply point.  There is a restaurant nearby, camping should not be a problem most days, coin laundry, showers and well stocked convenience store at the campground.  I would rank this as one of the better resupply locations.  I would not pass this resupply location.

Paul