[pct-l] Thrus in Las Vegas wanted

Charles Williams charlesnolie at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 19:18:57 CST 2011

Help!

I have an impossible mission over the Christmas Holiday and need help from possibly a recent thru or section hiker.  I hiked in '93 and took slide photos.  My mom (in L.V.) still has them in a box.  They are no longer in order or even together in "rolls of film".  I have been asked to do a media presentation at a college I attend in Nor. Cal. and would like to get the pictures in order before transfering them to digital files.  My memory just isn't good enough to do this.

Any kind soul that thinks they could help me would be appreciated.  I'll be in L.V. from Fri. before Christmas till the day after Christmas.  I know ...ideal family time.  I'm sorry, and I hate to ask, but I still need help.

Charles