[pct-l] Weekend Hike (Tangentially PCT-Related)

kschmidt at ssl.berkeley.edu kschmidt at ssl.berkeley.edu
Mon Nov 21 18:43:51 CST 2011

Hi,

I hiked the trail with a friend  on Nov. 12 (the campgrounds were closed).
We hiked from Sea to Skyline, and we did it in about eleven hours. I think
the trail is doable in one day. I saw 3-4 peolpe with overnight packs
heading in.

This is an absolutely beautiful trail, that I highly recommend. Here is a
link to my brief trip report from that hike:
http://postholer.com/journal/viewJournal.php?sid=dd28c957167437cfe045da1d289f6ecd&entry_id=27663

If you decide to poach the campgrounds or wilderness camp please Leave No
Trace.

Happy Trails,
Karl