[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 47, Issue 20

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Sat Nov 19 21:04:48 CST 2011

Nice one, I agree and have a few in mine.  Every one that is left is a classic and should be left to be consumed by its host, naturally, with the utmost sincere respect for its host and the right of it to take it inside and consume it. If you happen to be lucky enough to find one and get a photo, then you are a testament to the common passion agreement.