[pct-l] Pinched Nerves?

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Tue Nov 15 19:26:44 CST 2011

I guess I'll be the one to suggest:
http://www.backpackinglight.com

If you are already a light hiker, then please forgive my lack of
knowledge of your situation.

P.S. I got a whole patch of skin on my thigh go numb due to a habit
of looping a finger into my waist belt. I had to force myself to stop
doing that. It got worse the thinner I got. You may consider gaining
some body weight if you are thin. Ok. Just kidding on that one.