[pct-l] TarpTent Contrail Update

Russell Mease measerp at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 12:38:59 CST 2011

As a follow up to my post requesting feedback about the TarpTent Contrail
tent, and a head's up to anybody planning a tent purchase anytime soon, I
wanted to post that the owner, Henry Shires I believe, gave me a call after
reviewing some of the feedback about his product.  He told me they
were completing development of a new model that will weigh the same as the
Contrail but will resolve many of the issues brought up in this list.  He
cancelled my order and told me to check back in about a month.  Now that's
customer service!!

Looking forward to seeing what's coming!

-Russ