[pct-l] Printing maps

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Thu Nov 3 19:06:02 CDT 2011

a4 paper -- the easiest way to answer this is download one section of
halfmile's maps and then print a page or two and see how it works.

for my use, I've selected the maps I need from halfmile's sets and then
take them to a local copy shop to be printed double sided on their
high-quality color laser printer.  Since I only print a few pages this is
practical and cost-effective. I've also trimmed the edges so they fit
better in the Hefti slider bag I use for my maps.

Tortoise

<>  Because truth matters.<>

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.