[pct-l] Pacific Crest Trailside Reader

David Money Harris David_Harris at hmc.edu
Thu Nov 3 12:28:19 CDT 2011

I'd put in a strong recommendation for the Pacific Crest Trailside
Reader as well.  I got my copy last week and have been having trouble
putting it down.  This is one of the best pieces of outdoor literature
that I've read in a while. I am enjoying the diversity of perspectives
on the Trail, ranging from historical to contemporary, and it's getting
me psyched up to be out walking.  It's also something that I can share
with my family to eloquently convey my feelings for the Trail.

My only wish is that an electronic version would also be available so I
could enjoy it a second time on zero days...

DMoney

---

Message: 14