[pct-l] Printing maps

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Thu Nov 3 08:19:46 CDT 2011

Mark,

Halfmile provided his maps in digital form to a printer in or near Portland for laserprinting on water-resistant paper.  I think th e printer is "Lazerquick", but I don't have an address or phone #.

It costs about $75 for printing and shipping the entire set, well worth it, IMO.  I printed a few on my inkjet printer (one side only), and it took forever.  Paper and ink cartridges would have exceeded the Lazerquik price, I'm sure.

If you search the list archives, you should find the correct name and contact info, or maybe someone will jump in with an updated post.

Good luck.

Mango