[pct-l] reminder to reply ultra light

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue Nov 1 20:18:20 CDT 2011

We've been thru this before. Yes, extraneous quoted messages should be
deleted from one's reply.
However not everyone has an email client that keeps messages organized by
thread, Also when replying is often helps to quote the part of a previous
message one is responding to.

Tortoise

<>  Because truth matters.<>

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.