[pct-l] SIERRA SNOW REPORT.... Good News & Bad News

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat May 21 15:54:14 CDT 2011

  Hi Gang,.....I have good news & bad news

   First of all......."Trouble" is back in town which,  of course,  is
good news for the girls but bad news for the guys.

  Second....I'm in town for a very limited time only,... which is good
news for the guys but bad news for the girls.

  Third.........Mammoth Mountain has received another 20'' of snow this
week which, of course, is good news for "Ski Bums" like me but bad news
for "Hiker Trash" like you.

JMT Reinhold
Your bad news trail companion