[pct-l] water cache

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sat May 21 12:25:43 CDT 2011

Thanks for your work maintaining the cache!

The weather has been so cold and there are so many little creeks
still flowing that last week on my 5 day section hike I hardly ever
needed to drink or fill up my water at all. When I looked in the
Swarthout cache it was full of full bottles.

Hey, maybe in the cache you could post a big huge sign that says that
people are on to you, you nasty litter bugs, and we are NOT HAPPY
with your littering the trail and to please practice leave no trace,
pack it in, pack it out otherwise we will be CANCELLING the ruck in
June (that's right, no food for anybody thanks to you few bad
apples!) and only offering orange vests, plastic bags and grabbers
and a free ride to do trash pickup on the freeway in the hot desert
to you slovenly hiker trash.

Diane