[pct-l] An update on VVR, and Florence Lake

Vermilion Valley Resort pct-l at edisonlake.com
Wed May 18 12:59:50 CDT 2011

For those of you wondering about the VVR/MTR area, a quick update.

Plowing on Kaiser Pass has begun.  Florence Lake is quite full; the dam
is spilling as fast as it can.  It will take approximately 2 more weeks
of plowing before they can get equipment into Florence Lake to work on
the dam.

Looks like it will take a while for MTR to open this year.

We're probably going to open VVR the 2nd week of June (instead of our
normal Memorial Day weekend)... I'll inform the list the moment we have
a solid opening date.  It depends on when the plowing is complete on
Kaiser Pass to the Edison Dam.

Meanwhile, check out the latest pictures of the plowing effort on our
Facebook site - http://www.facebook.com/vvr.edisonlake

Bill