[pct-l] songs in your head on PCT

Nathan Miller erccmacfitheal at yahoo.com
Mon May 16 19:40:31 CDT 2011

>I had Horse With No Name stuck in my head all the way
> from Rodriguez Spur to third gate cache.

I was hiking Oregon Sct.-A SoBo a couple of years ago.  I came around a bend in the trail north of Cook and Green Pass and saw the Lower Devil's Peak lookout perched on the end of the ridge-line.  It really reminded me of the Beacons of Gondor from "Lord of the Rings."  Immediately, music from those movies popped into my head and stayed there the rest of the day!

-Nate the Trail Zombie