[pct-l] Castle Crags State Park To Close

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Mon May 16 12:16:03 CDT 2011

Amaratti's was there in 1977 and where I purchased two T-bone steaks, a case of Henry Winehard's beer and a vat of strawberries for Paul Hacker and myself to celebrate my 21st bday! It wasn't until we got back to our campsite that we realized we had no way to cook the steaks! Our stoves were a mess for a couple weeks afterward!
I swear that the guy behind the counter in 2002 (for the 1977 25 Year Reunion there) is the same guy as in 1977.

Greg Hummel

Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life,
the whole aim and end of human existence.
                            - Aristotle