[pct-l] Trail Magic at Walker Pass June 9-11 or 12

Monty Tam montypct at gmail.com
Sat May 14 23:10:03 CDT 2011

Pass the word on about 15-20 of us will help Meadow Ed do his annual trail magic at Walker Pass again this year about June 9-11th or 12th at the Walker Pass campground.

Food and beverage, WATER, and possibly rides to Ridgecrest, Onyx and Lake Isabella.

A great group of my own personal trail angel heroes are putting this on.
I would love to pass on donations to the cause, as I expect it will cost much more this year, and even more hikers will attend.  Join us!

Contact me at montypct at gmail.com
760.612.5222

or any friend of yours who will be hosting the event.

If someone could send a birthday cake for meadow ed.............. He will be celebrating his 59th? birthday ........... again.

"He who limps is still walking." ~Stanislaw J. Lec

"The Fun Goes Up when the Weight Goes Down"
-Warner Springs Monty Tam
Lightweight Backpacking
www.trailjournals.com search Monty