[pct-l] Snow conditions Baden-Powel?

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Thu May 12 22:08:49 CDT 2011

Thanks!

I guess shortly after I posted my question, a few hikers updated
their journals. A few have gone through the area and have chosen to
walk along the road. And then when they get to the trail, there's
more road walking. It sounds like the little section in there I
wanted to do is part of a road walk. Nah. I think I'll do the area
around Big Bear instead.

Diane