[pct-l] Sugar Mama's Contact Info

Sarah Howard sjhoward76 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 13:35:57 CDT 2011

Hello All,

After getting violently ill on the trail just after Fuller Ridge yesterday, I had the great good fortune to be helped by several kind thru-hikers and ended up in the hospital in Palm Springs.

In all of the confusion I ended up with some gear that belongs to other hikers, and they ended up with my eye glasses.

I believe the hikers who helped me are now with Sugar Mama in Cabazon, and am hoping someone might have her contact info. I have a really nice down jacket I'd like to return to it's rightful owner.

Thank you,
Sarah Howard
Aka Quijote
Cell: 502-468-0586