[pct-l] Section A Stream\River Crossings

dan rapkin clawsabre97 at hotmail.com
Thu May 12 12:54:22 CDT 2011

What are the rivers\streams like near the end of May?  After looking at the some of the water reports for section A it seems like there are a couple places are around 3 feet deep in some areas.  I don't think it should change too much in the next couple weeks, so what should my plan of action be?  Are there areas that are crossable or should I bring rope\cordelette to tie the group together if\when we come across a stream that needs crossing?-Dan 'the rasta man'