[pct-l] Sectioning in Sections C or D

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Wed May 11 22:39:33 CDT 2011

David Hough wrote recently he was doing something complicated near
Big Bear and needed transportation info.

Hey David, I'm thinking of doing a section next week (starting on
maybe this Saturday) either in Section C or D. Depending on the
Station Fire detour and your schedule, we might be able to work
something out. I was thinking of something like starting in Cabazon
and hiking to I15, or doing I15 to Agua Dulce. Something like that.
But I'm flexible. I could park at one end and we could trade keys or
if our schedules work out, I could pick you up and you could help me
arrange my car or something. I'm really car-shuttle logistically
challenged.

It might not work out for us, but I thought I would ask. If it
doesn't work out for us to help each other, I'm putting this out
there to the list in case either of these sections could help someone
else with their plans.

Diane