[pct-l] Banadanas

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Wed May 11 12:04:08 CDT 2011

The craft store in my town has bandanas. Some are blank, some have
the traditional pattern. You could get a blank one and some fabric
paint or markers and do whatever you want. There are also iron-on
sheets you can put in your printer if you want to create some artwork
on your computer. Otherwise, traditional bandanas are not that
terribly hard to find in dollar stores.