[pct-l] Thru-riding, north to south

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 20:04:41 CDT 2011

Bob,

Yes, I am indeed talking about Peggy.  She was very helpful to me when I arrived
in Seiad Valley going NOBO.  She took good care of Primo while I drove north to
cache at the four locations south of McKenzie Pass. She offered to pick me up
from where I left my rig at the Equestrian Center in Ashland. At that time
(2008) Bill was very occupied packing up supplies to the fire fighters working
in the Marble Mountains.  Peggy visited us here in Agua Dulce about a month ago.
She is a great person. I hope that she might be able to help Dorian in some way.
I sent her his email address.

MendoRider/Ed