[pct-l] big bear/arrowhead taxis?

David Hough on pct-l pcnst2001 at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 9 08:44:53 CDT 2011

I'm trying to figure out something complicated for section C this weekend.
As a section hiker, the hiking is easy compared to the car shuttling.
My thumbs just don't seem to be as attractive as those of others on this
list, so I often try to trade money for time by hiring a taxi if I can
find one that actually answers the phone (had terrible luck in Mammoth
on a couple of occasions).

So if anybody has recent positive experiences with a cab company in
Big Bear City, Big Bear Lake, or Lake Arrowhead that doesn't mind working
early in the morning, please let me know.

David Hough