[pct-l] Prince William and Catherine to visit California

Nathan Miller erccmacfitheal at yahoo.com
Sun May 8 21:09:59 CDT 2011

> Wow, he's an SAR pilot, and will be
> on the PCT just at the right time.
>  Piper, if you hike then, you won't have to worry about who
> has the car
> keys.  Rescues provided by the RAF!  Sorry Trail
> Hacker, I couldn't resist.
>  It's just one of those days, Zombies and Royal rescues.

Ah, but would His Highness know what to do in the event of the Zombie Apocalypse?  Now, if they're on the trail at the time, they could just sit tight with the other hiker-trash and form a squad sweeping the trail all the way to Canada.  Now, that's not particularly good for me, so I guess if I want to un-survive, I'll have to lay low somewhere and eat squirrel brains.

-Nate the Trail Zombie
Newberg, OR