[pct-l] IDEAS on what stove to use when cooking for 4

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Thu May 5 22:45:46 CDT 2011

Several times I have traded cars with a friend so some of us could hike the
trail one way, and the others the other way. I insisted on two things --
     We each carried a set of keys for both vehicles in case we didn't meet
the others on the trail
     We traded cars before the trip so each was hiking back to his own
vehicle. Avoided the problem of meeting up somewhere after the trip to
switch back to our own vehicles and when we finished we could get in our
own car, go home, clean up, etc.

Tortoise

<>  Because truth matters.<>