[pct-l] Posting names

Vermilion Valley Resort pct-l at edisonlake.com
Wed May 4 13:47:04 CDT 2011

BTW... I also find it funny that some folks would worry about this on
the trail, but off the trail, don't think twice about updating their
Facebook sites with some of the most mundane location information, or
worse, checking in with FourSquare EVERYWHERE THEY GO.

The only folks who care where you are OFF the trail are those that are
stalking you ;)

Bill