[pct-l] Posting names

Ate Tuna atetuna at gmail.com
Wed May 4 13:22:07 CDT 2011

I will admit that I publicly and selfishly allowed people to know where I
was located last year by updating my journal and water report.  I did so
because there are trail angels that want to be able to perform their magic,
and I was happy to oblige them, and also because there were friends and
family that wanted to know where I was.  Of course last year I don't think I
needed to try...I think one particular trail angel had a gps locater on a
member of our group or a direct connection to God because he always seemed
to show up at about the moment our group got to a road crossing.