[pct-l] Hikers already passing through Big Bear

R Johnson rdukes412 at hotmail.com
Wed May 4 10:54:46 CDT 2011

There have been quite a few hikers already pass through Wrightwood already. We've gotten at least 5 phone calls for rides/overnights in the last few weeks - and those are obviously only the ones who made it to the hardware store list and finally got to our name. Sadly we weren't available for any of the requests so far - bummer! I've seen other hikers in town and have heard from locals that they've seen a few come down the Acorn Trail to re-supply. I think we're going to see a very long hiker season in town since so many people are starting at different times or skipping around.

~Becky