[pct-l] tent lost in San Felipe hills

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Wed May 4 09:34:39 CDT 2011

I think I know who has that tent.  It's Barb and Charlie.  They thru-hiked
in 2007, and they were hiking nobo that day on a section hike.  When I saw
them in Warner Springs on Friday morning, they said they found a new Go-Lite
tent, but it didn't have the poles with it.

Unfortunately, I don't have their email or mail addresses.  I was with Barb
and Charlie in the Warner Springs PO when they told me about this (that was
on Friday morning, April 22).  They said they were going to leave a message
in the Post Office PCT register regarding the tent.  I suggest you call the
PO (760-782-3166) and ask them to look in the PCT register for that message.
 Chances are Barb and Charlie left a contact phone number or email address.

If that doesn't work, email me back and we'll try to track them down.

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com