[pct-l] Rope for spring stream crossings

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 16:39:23 CDT 2011

And when I told Mango that he looked so damn funny slipping backwards with
his feet straight up in the air, before he disappeared beneath that log,
that I almost got out my camera before dropping my pack and rescuing him, he
had the gall to tell me if I had taken that picture he would have had to
kill me when I finally did dislodge him.  Humph!!  Imagine that.  No sense
or humor, or gratitude.  I'm telling you I hiked with a cranky bunch!

Shroomer