[pct-l] snowed out of my shakedown ...

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Thu Mar 31 14:55:28 CDT 2011

Paul,

Last year I used the back yard for some cold weather testing, when I didn't have the time to go out into the woods.  It worked great - I learned what I needed to have & wear to stay warm when the temp gets down around 15*F.  This was prior to going to Ned's snow school in Dec. '09.

Mango

>if it snows all day again Monday i'm going to be really worried about how to
>test my gear before the trail;  and ideas or help is appreciated.

>have anyone else done or planned a sizable shakedown trip with ONLY your pct
>gear?  was climate an issue?

~Paul
To unsubcribe, or change options visit: