[pct-l] Rope for spring stream crossings

Devon Taig devon.taig at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 21:28:16 CDT 2011

Though wide, it seemed to me that the crossings weren't in particularly
fast moving water. Not sure that 30' of rope would have helped. A
walking stick, the willingness to get your shoes wet ( you'll be much
more stable that way), and perhaps the patience to wait until morning
when crossing is easier are likely more important.

Sent from my Windows Phone From: jamesfmiller at hotmail.com