[pct-l] First Aid Kit, was: Re: quick First Aid Quiz

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 18:59:37 CDT 2011

Athletic/medical tape, neosporin, super glue, some no stick bandages (like
2-4), a roll of that sticky bandage wrap stuff (not sure the real name) or
maybe an ace bandage instead, several types of pills (alleve, lortab,
flagil, asthma meds, benedryl, naproxin), and 2 saftey pins. I think I'm
forgetting something, but those are the items coming to mind now. There are
other things I carry that can be used for "first aid", but aren't part of
the kit.