[pct-l] Campo to Warner Springs

Jim Bravo jimbravo2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 20:49:04 CDT 2011

Well said Dan. We tend to be self-limiting. If someone says you can't
do something and you believe them it's all over. The best example I
can think of is the medical system's "death by diagnosis" phenomenon.

Jim

"If the village doctor only knows amputation, there will be many
one-legged citizens" Old Chinese Proverb