[pct-l] The Panic.....

J M evilempress2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 20:35:42 CDT 2011

David,
Yup. I've told more than one of my friends/family that Sacramento is WAY more
dangerous than the PCT. That being said, I did set up a check in system and
emergency plan. Yanno - just in case *****WE ALL DIE!!!!!!****** My tag line is
from The Princess Bride but I kind of like to think that the trail is simply
going to say that to me every night....
Ciao for now
Joyce

"Good work. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning."
www.explorationmonkey.blogspot.com