[pct-l] ALPACA MERINO WOOL SOCKS?

Gerry Zamora gerry0625 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 20:35:34 CDT 2011

I am a 13 so should be fine sounds like they are going to be comfortable and
keep my feet dry and warm.  For the price can't really beat it.
Gerry0625
On Mar 28, 2011 5:52 AM, "giniajim" <jplynch at crosslink.net> wrote:
> Note that these are Extra Large, fitting shoe size 13-15.

300 miles than to go the "no holes guaranteed" nylon socks that, in my
experience does not cushion as well

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190514039379&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_500wt_1156