[pct-l] Officially unemployed...

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Mon Mar 28 18:35:21 CDT 2011

This is a great time for those who got rid of "stuff" or stored it.  I
remember fondly throwing stuff away, putting our furniture in storage,
moving out of the rental and onto the road for the final packing of
food.  Everything was potentially stressful.

We stopped at my mom's house and she commented she couldn't believe we
were making so many decisions and not fighting.  that was a nice
complement.  Ours was a 90 day trip, and not a full thru-hike.  Same
principle though...

Enjoy the transition and don't forget all planning goes out the window
after a week or two...

Jeff