[pct-l] Officially unemployed...

Alphabetsoup alphabetsoupmmm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 15:03:35 CDT 2011

I don't have a job to quit but I have effectively culled my life down to a
suitcase, my backpacking gear and my Rav4. I gave away everything that is
easily replaceable so as not to have to store anything that won't fit in the
back of my car, which will be stored in my grandmothers driveway for the
summer in Bakersfield.

~paul