[pct-l] PCT Hiker Stats

Brandon McGinnity bmcginnity at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 09:04:29 CDT 2011

I read somewhere that around 300 people start the PCT each year and about
60% finish. I no longer have the link to the page that I read that at.

As for the economy; well, being unemployed gives one TIME to hike, but
probably not the FUNDS. So I dunno if there'd be much of a correlation. But
maybe.

--
~ Moccasin