[pct-l] Review: Black Rock Gear Undermitts

John Abela pacificcresttrail2011 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 11:51:32 CDT 2011

Hey All,

I wrote up a few reviews last night of products I have been reviewing.
I still have about 25 more products to review so it's slow at best...

Here is the review for the "Black Rock Gear Undermitts" (
http://www.blackrockgear.com/undermitts.html )

http://www.redwoodoutdoors.com/2011/03/review-black-rock-gear-undermitts.html

Next up is my review of the "Katabatic Gear Windom" and the
"ColdAvenger Expedition Balaclava" and the "TarpTent Rainbow (2011
model)" and a full write up on the "MontBell Dynamo Wind Pants" which
a lot of people have been asking me about the last few months, and
maybe I can finally write up an updated review of the Hyperlite
Mountain Gear Echo I tent system I have been using the last few
months.

John B. Abela
www.RedwoodOutdoors.Com

In God's wildness lies the hope of the world - the great fresh
unblighted, unredeemed wilderness. The galling harness of civilization
drops off, and wounds heal ere we are aware. ~ John Muir