[pct-l] games!

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 00:41:20 CDT 2011

Motor had a voice like Joni Mitchell and sang to me on trail, and knew all
the words. Now how can a 25 year old know all those great old songs.   God
was I lucky.  And I sang with Max Chill whenever he got hold of a guitar, or
with Wolf Taffy and his uke.  Some played small flutes or harmonicas.  Music
made by anyone on trail was just lovely as none of us had ipods, at least
none that worked.  When someone would start singing or playing any
instruments, however simple, it was really welcome, and beautiful, even full
of mistakes.  So, sing and make music if you are able.  No one ever
complained.

Shroomer