[pct-l] nPower PEG

Kevin hikelite at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 20:30:22 CDT 2011

Thanks Jim

Thats what my fall back will be. I am hopeful about the PEG.

Worse case, if the PEG doesn't live up to what they claim, I'll just had to change what I intend to do with the device, ie I use it sporadically, rather than continously.

I only asked because I'm excited. This had been bothering me more than I realized. Circuit boards usually work or they don't. I know enough about electronics to be confident it will work. They have had problems with batteries and circuit boards. I am comforted that there are no problems with the actual power generation part. I'm hoping that's not because they haven't been tested enough. Hehe The mechanical bits worry me more than the electronics I guess.

If I can get my hands on one, I'm more then happy to put it thru it's paces! :)

Misspellings and typos brought to you by iPhone.