[pct-l] nPower PEG

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 18:14:25 CDT 2011

When I spoke with Ann this morning, she said they had a problem with the
circuit boards and had to change suppliers. She said all backorders would be
out next week and that I should also be able to get one shipped next week. I
bet you get yours sooner than you think!

I was getting pretty worried about how to power my iPhone. It was probably
my biggest gear concern that was still unresolved. So relieved to have that
taken care of!