[pct-l] Food Bags

Ate Tuna atetuna at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 15:50:19 CDT 2011

I have had a mouse not only try to get into my food in that exact situation,
but had it succeed even though I shooed it away multiple times during the
night...and I thought the rain and high winds that night would surely blow
that critter off the side of the mountain.  I was wrong.

Now I use a regular Ursack all the time.  An Ursack was good enough to
protect my food when I left it on Apache Peak when I left the trail for a
week to attend kickoff.  I haven't use an Opsak, but I agree with those that
think I should.