[pct-l] pillow

jomike at cot.net jomike at cot.net
Fri Mar 25 15:16:53 CDT 2011

Dear Jeff,

I just bought an inflatable backpacking pillow from REI.  I did a test hike
in Big Basin (never stopped raining) and the pillow worked great.  I under
inflated it so it was soft and squishy, gawd it was great!  My pack weight
is a tad higher than I want.  Wow, comfort vs. weight... always the dilemma!

Melanie

I have fibromyalgia and having neck and shoulders supported in just the right manner is essential for me. Me and my pillow are good buddies and it is consider "essential". In this case, comfort wins vs. weight. Wish it were otherwise.

are we there yet

...going to the mountains is going home.

John Muir