[pct-l] Food Bags

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 13:00:37 CDT 2011

I used OpSaks for over five months both in camp and in my food caches.  I have
never had critters violate one.  They are made by LocSak and are available in
three sizes.  They can be purchased at REI or on line. Just be careful to follow
the instructions when sealing them and that you don't get food smells outside
the bag.

MendoRider